Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    Nuts would be a lot better if they added a little more chilli powder in the chilli. But as far as the best, I would have to go with the Snack Shack. If you want a better hotdog than the Snack Shack, go to the Custard Stand in Duffield. They are great.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    I agree, snack shack is my fav.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    im pretty sure people dont really vote, i think nuts pays to win, buy it like ad space.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    Im not a big fan of the Nutz dog either. The chili needs some help. Its like fried hamburger meat with little to no seasoning.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    does anyone have a really good hotdog chili recipe? I'm needing a good homemade chili to make for a birthday party
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Nuts would be a lot better if they added a little more chilli powder in the chilli. But as far as the best, I would have to go with the Snack Shack. If you want a better hotdog than the Snack Shack, go to the Custard Stand in Duffield. They are great.
    Duffield custard stand does have a great hotdog. In fact nearly everything I've had there has been good. I've only eaten at Nutz twice, doubt I will ever go back. Not that good, too high, don't really like the place.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    snack shack by A LOT..... at least over nut's, i have never had a good hot dog from there. and ive tried to make excuses but that chili is just rank.
    Cant we all just get along?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    isn't Robo's and Snack Shack pretty much the same now?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 5 (Hot Dogs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Duffield custard stand does have a great hotdog. In fact nearly everything I've had there has been good. I've .
    almost stopped there Wednesday
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •